Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Rome Zone 2: Z Tejas, 24 Diner, Huts, The Grove



The biggest group so far, 6 of us.  It made movement a little more difficult, but fun with more people. Trying to stick to whiskey drinks. 
 
Z Tejas
Orange No. 7: Jack Daniels/orange juice drink. $9. Good, but not that great.






24 Diner

I still think of it as the old Waterloo. Irish Lemonade: Jameson/Ginger Beer, excellent combo. $8.






Huts
Bud Light.  2/1 burger night. Got a blue cheese burger and some damn good onion rings. Not exactly a bar, but planning the night around a food is great. After this, I was so full that going to the last bar felt like running in water.

I was so focused on trying to finish off the gigantic onion rings, I forgot to take picture.




The Grove Wine Bar
Got the cheapest wine, 2014 Borsao: Garnacha red wine. $5. I don't think it was very good, and even if it was, I probably wouldn’t know the difference.


Wine pictures seem classier.





No comments:

Post a Comment